Intern- Walmart Team Intern at Shurtape Technologies, LLC
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas
The Walmart Sales Intern (located in Rogers, Arkansas) will help work on a variety of projects, ranging from shopper marketing, business analysis, ecommerce and supply chain. Internship focus may change as the business needs but will intend to expose key disciplines of a Walmart team. There will be concentration towards ecommerce activities that may include site audit/maintenance, fact-based business management/reporting, supply chain analysis and projects. The intern position will have the opportunity to use fact-based analysis to address business issues and identify opportunities to promote sales growth and/or improve key customer service metrics.
* Customer Specific Alignment Projects
* Store Visits
* POS Analysis and recommendations
* Walmart.com site audits, recommendations and analysis
* Supply chain reporting/analysis/projects
* Consumer/shopper insight projects and analysis
* Perform data analysis utilizing Point of Sale, inventory and syndicated data to evaluate SKU, brand and category performance
* Help source, cleanse and maintain data and reporting tools used by the Sales Department
* Organize, provide PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheet support for key team leaders
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.