Cancer Registry Specialist at nThrive
Posted in Other 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Alpharetta, GeorgiaJob Description:
Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
Job ID 2018-22037
Employment Type full-time
Job Location US-
Hours Per Week 0.00
Our Cancer Registrars support the health networks, hospitals, clinical trial/pharmaceutical companies and physician groups that utilize our services to manage the cancer registry, support the cancer program and maintain the cancer registry database and reporting requirements for their organization. With nThrive, you will have the support of over 200 CTR colleagues across the nation as you support activities to successfully meet the standards set by the American College of Surgeons/Commission on Cancer such as helping to prepare clients for surveys, conducting medical record analysis, data abstraction and overall data managements
- This is a full time remote position.
- Support all efforts to successfully meet ACoS standards.
- Actively prepare for and support the hospital through CoC survey preparation and the survey process.
- Generate statistical and analytic reports for utilization by the organization for research, marketing and planning.
- Active CTR credential.
- 3+ years of abstracting experience in an ACoS/CoC accredited facility.
- ACoS/CoC survey preparation and extensive knowledge of current CoC Cancer Program Standards, abstracting, case identification, follow-up, and multiple EMR and Cancer Registry software systems.
- Understanding of statistical analysis report generation and interpretation.
nThrive is the leader in providing end-to-end revenue cycle services, technology and education solutions. Previously known as MedAssets, Precyse, Equation and Adreima, each formerly a leader in its own right, we've combined our talents and capabilities into a single enterprise. At nThrive, we are people who are passionate about empowering health care for every one in every community. We work together to transform financial and operational performance, enabling health care organizations to thrive.
nThrive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or any other federal, state or local protected class.