Posted in Science 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: collegeville, Pennsylvania
Position Title: Formulation Scientist – Oral Solid Dosage Forms
Working Location: Pennsylvania
Employment Status: Full time
Required Experience: 2 years
Required Education: Masters
Travel Required: 10%
With our global team of expert biologists, chemists, engineers, project managers, logistics experts, and operational employees, Platform Technology & Science provides an end-to-end scientific and technical platform upon which GSK Therapy Area units discover, test and develop new medicines for patients, and R&D transfers our processes to Global Manufacture and Supply.
We currently have a need for a formulation scientist – oral solid dosage form. In this role, you will be a member of a team responsible for enabling the progression of NCE’s from candidate selection to product commercialization.
In addition, you will:
• Be a member of matrix teams supporting product development.
• Progress drug product design & development aspects of projects, utilizing experience and expertise as part of a Product Development &Supply technical matrix team and wider matrix teams.
• Exercise professional judgment to determine the most appropriate course of action for a project.
• Contributes to Drug Product Design & Development strategies.
• Develop phase appropriate formulations to support clinical studies and ultimately commercialization.
• Develop and optimize processes for the manufacture of drug products and participate in manufacturing of clinical supplies.
• Design and execute DOE, scale up studies, and participate in technology transfer.
• Prepare development reports and participate in preparing regulatory documents.
• Propose and deliver innovative approaches to achieve project goals.
• Provide correct interpretation of results and perform complex data management and analysis.
• PhD or MS in Pharmaceutics, Chemical Engineering, or other related fields with a minimum of 2 years of industrial experience in drug product development.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.