Principal Systems Engineer at Gartner, Inc.
Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Irving, Texas
- Responsible for the implementation and enhancement of Microsoft Skype for Business Lifecycles
- Drive PowerShell automation
- Configure and Maintain Dial Plans, SBCs, SIP Trunks, PBX Integration and Analog VOIP gateways
- Provide escalation support to the IT Service Desk/Desktop support teams
- Share knowledge with and offer guidance to other members of the IT team where appropriate.
- Continuously move the business forward by researching new and emerging technologies
- Participate and oversee efforts in audits related to Skype and global voice infrastructure
- Some after-hours On-Call and weekend support expected
- Proven track record of project and service delivery with increasing levels of responsibility
- 7+ years of IT implementation experience with at least 2 years deploying Skype for Business Voice
- Experience configuring and implementing Skype for Business On-Premise and Online
- In-depth knowledge of Windows Active Directory infrastructure and all related services (DNS, DHCP, etc)
- Proficient with Windows Server 2008R2/2012 system administration. Windows Server 2016 experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as you will be working with our internal customers every day and producing documentation
- Scripting experience working with API is a plus
- Office 365 Migration experience is a plus
- Integration with Cisco Call Manager is a plus
Job ID 00018445