Underwriter at Chubb
Posted in Insurance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Utilizes appropriate skills and tools to underwrite Financial Lines small business. Conducts in-depth underwriting analysis and determines best course of action on a risk specific basis.
- Maintains underwriting quality standards. Includes appropriate file documentation relating to final underwriting decision.
- Serves as the point person for managing assigned broker relationships. Maintains a high level of visibility through proactive account management, communication and visitation.
- Develops and executes effective strategies to generate profitable business growth.
- Analyzes opportunities and creates business development strategies for assigned book of business.
- Prospects for new business and larger book consolidation opportunities.
- Collaborates throughout Westchester to educate agents on products, services, as well as underwriting strategies and product marketing. Develops and/or participates in broker education events including CE courses and product fairs.
- Gathers pertinent competitive information to assist in product development recommendations.