Customer Service Representative (Supply) - Nashville, TN at RB
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bentonville, Arkansas
The Customer Service Representative based in Rogers, AR is responsible to providing dedicated customer service support to our external customers including processing orders and resolving issues that occur. The role will also be responsible for supporting internal customers with reporting and monitoring KPI metrics.
- Responsible for orders throughout the order-to-cash process ensuring customer requirements and RB objectives are met
- Responsible for all communications and responses to inquiries from customers, Sales, and brokers regarding orders and order status, order cuts, and potential issues
- Ensures resolution of all customer and internally based process issues in an effective and efficient manner.
- Generates reports of required KPIs, provides summery of data and disseminate to appropriate stakeholders
- Support systems implementations/ modification etc.
- Partners with supervisor to define operational efficiencies for cost or service improvements
Is this you?
- Self-Starter: You take initiative, practice good judgment and have the ability to work independently. Strong communicator: You are clear and concise in communicating statuses and required actions.
- Organized : You manage multiple priorities within a fast-paced environment to deliver on time and in full.
- College graduate: You have a B.S. In Supply Chain Management, Business Degree, Engineering or relevant degree.
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver .
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy . RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands . http://bit.ly/RBNABrands
- Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.