Logistics Center Analyst at RB
Posted in General Business 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
RB is different: 'good enough' isn't good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
The Logistics Center Analyst is key member of RB Atlanta's Logistics Center, striving always to delight our Customers, Deliver Value, and Disrupt the Future.
Together with the Third Party Logistics (3PL) provider you are responsible for ensuring safe, seamless movement and accurately controlled storage of RB's Healthcare, Household and Food products at expected quality and controlled costs in the Logistics Center. You will oversees 3PL performance, cost and adherence to SOPs whilst monitoring and supporting interfaces between inbound receiving and outbound shipping. You will be a change agent for infrastructure improvement, process re-engineering and cost saving initiatives.
In this roll you will:
- Scorecard 3PL KPIs and Logistic Center financial metrics set by contract and Logistics Manager.
- Key User for the Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Monitor inventory losses and system (WMS to ERP) variances, resolving as necessary.
- Support the demand planners and customer service teams by ensuring receiving and shipping processes are efficient and adhered to.
- Own inbound, internal and outbound discrepancies and damage database
- Maintain RB infrastructure and systems with appropriate stakeholders.
- Oversee pallet pool program and reconciliation.
- Lead environmental, health and safety program activities.
- Manage waste disposal program toward the 0% landfill target.
- Support standards and audits required for facility certification.
- Drive continuous improvement in cost and quality, maintain the facility project list and savings tracker.
- Any other change project teams as they arise.
Is this you?
- You know your way around systems: You have e xperience working with ERP, WMS, Excel and Visio. Previous exposure to associated interfaces and TMS a bonus.
- Supply Chain Background: 2-3 years of Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) supply chain or similar experience working in logistics, planning or customer service areas.
- Self Starter: You believe in planning, you practice good judgment and have the ability to work independently.
- You love finding a better way to do things: Not only can you identify the root of a problem, but more importantly you find the solution. You have experience in continuous improvement, change facilitation and process mapping.
- Strong communicator: You are clear and concise in communicating statuses and required actions.
- Team player: You work cross functionally and strive to overachieve as a team.
- College graduate: Bachelor's degree in Engineering or B.S. In Supply Chain Management, Business Degree or relevant degree.
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver .
- Growth . RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy . RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through better business. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps . Does working Internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people . We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.