Warehouse Operations Supervisor - 1st Shift at Jacobson Warehouse
Posted in Aviation/Aerospace 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Henderson, Texas
1st Shift, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Warehouse management done differently.
You know how to bring out the best in your team. You’re ready to grow as a professional—to go bigger and better. At XPO Logistics, you’ll be responsible for day-to-day warehouse operations and ensuring that customer satisfaction exceeds expectations. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
If you’re looking for a growth opportunity and a better lifestyle, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, and disability.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Ensure efficient day-to-day operations of the warehouse
- Supervise your team: providing them with training and coaching as necessary
- Monitor work quality to consistently deliver exceptional customer service
- Prepare schedules
- Demonstrate an understanding of XPO Supply Chain quality policy
- Adhere to the XPO 7S program and maintain a clean environment at all times
- Communicate well with leadership, team members, and other departments
- Implement continuous improvement action plans
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Logistics or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience in warehousing or 3PL (3rd Party Logistics), including 2 or more years of managerial/supervisory experience
- An understanding of warehouse operations and supply chain management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and computerized scanner equipment
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule as needed, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
It’d be great if you have:
- Experience in AS9100 or ISO environment
- Bilingual Spanish/English skills
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.