Warehouse Worker II - 9774 at EmpirecatP
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Morenci, Arizona
Requisition #: 9774
Shift : 1
Start Time : 6:00 am
End Time : 6:00 pm
Schedule Days : Monday - Friday
Position Status: Full Time (40 hrs week)
Stock, pick, and package all parts promptly and correctly. Operate various warehouse equipment including forklifts, stocker picker and other parts related vehicles. Perform various warehouse functions.
- Fill orders from stock
- Delivery parts to proper areas designated by the shipping code on the PSO
- Package parts
- Replenish shelf stock
- Pull PSO in the order assigned by lead person with less than 1 error per 1200 line items pulled
- Works safely at all times. Adheres to all applicable safety policies. Complies with all company policies, procedures and standards.
- Keep Shipping and Receiving areas, docks, bays and warehouse clean and neat at all times
- Load common carrier and company truck shipments
- Ensure trucks are properly loaded and secured
- Perform maintenance check on all warehouse equipment
- Must accomplish training and serve as a Green Belt in support of EMPIRE's Six Sigma program.
- Works within and promotes corporate values.
Additional Level Requirements
- Warehouse Worker IV: Must have prior warehouse material storage and retrieval experience.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to safely operate material handling equipment
- Must be able and willing to learn about Warranty, Unit Exchange, Warehouse functions and products sold
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to hear backup alarms
- Ability to maintain consistent attendance.
Education and Experience:
- Proof of high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Must be able to communicate (speak, read, comprehend, write) in English.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop or kneel, sit, use hands and talk or hear.
- The employee is required to lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- This position is designated as a "Safety-Sensitive Position". A Safety-Sensitive Position includes tasks or duties that EMPIRE in good faith believes could affect the safety or health of the employee performing the task or others.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; and outside weather conditions.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, extreme cold, and extreme heat.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. The roles and objectives of this job do not include setting corporate policy, and does not constitute a managing agent of the company.
Empire is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call 480-633-5440 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Empire Southwest is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer
Safety - Respect - Integrity - Teamwork - Excellence - Stewardship - Astonishment