Strategic Account Manager at Koch Agronomic Services
Posted in Sales 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Wichita, Kansas
Who are we? Watch to find out!
Koch Agronomic Services (KAS) is seeking a Strategic Account Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will manage the sales region within the Cornbelt region (IN/OH/MI) calling on dealers, distribution, and head offices of Ag retailers driving sales growth.
The role is located in the territories that they support (Tentative territories: Indiana, Ohio, Michigan).
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Develop sales strategy, segmentation, and prioritization plan to create demand for KAS products
- Work independently
- Accurately forecast sales and growth plans
- Knowledge share with the team and Wichita capabilities
- Offer insight for Point-of-View development and product portfolio expansion
- Work with marketing and product line teams to generate tools and ideas for value creation
- Present and educate to audiences, such as senior buyers, dealers, wholesalers, retail sales staffs and growers
- Form Point-of-View on effective sales strategies and tactics for the territory and motivate position resulting in value creation
- 3+ years' experience selling in the Ag crop inputs or fertilizer industry
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Willing to travel up to 70% of the time
- Bachelor's degree in an Agriculture, Ag Business, Agronomy, Business or related field
What Will Put You Ahead?
- 5+ years' experience selling in the Ag crop inputs or fertilizer industry
- Large geographic selling experience
- Retail sales experience in Ag fertility, fungicidal or biological sales
- Sales experience to or within the distribution channel
- Retail facility management experience
- Broad portfolio selling experience
Want to learn more about KAES?
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf