Strategic Account Manager at Koch Agronomic Services
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Wichita, Kansas
Who are we? Watch to find out!
Are you looking for your next career opportunity at a pioneering and entrepreneurial company?
Do you have a long-term vision for your career? Is it time that you join a company that aligns with your values and beliefs? At Koch Ag & Energy Solutions (KAES), 90% of our earnings are reinvested in the company so that we can create opportunities and long-term value for our customers, employees and society. Our culture is defined by the Market-Based Management (MBM)® philosophy which guides everyday decision making and provides employees with opportunities to contribute and personally benefit from the value they create.
Koch Agronomic Services, LLC (KAS), and its affiliates produce and market a proven and expanding global portfolio of plant performance technologies for agriculture producers and turf and ornamental professionals. With a commitment to creating real, sustainable, long-term value for customers and society, KAS focuses on developing customer-driven solutions to improve plant performance and minimize environmental impact. Koch Agronomic Services, LLC, is a subsidiary of Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC. www.kochagronomicservices.com.
Koch Agronomic Services (KAS) is seeking a Strategic Account Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will manage the sales region within the Cornbelt region (IN/OH/MI) calling on dealers, distribution, and head offices of Ag retailers driving sales growth.
The role is located in the territories that they support (Tentative territories: Indiana, Ohio, Michigan).
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Develop sales strategy, segmentation, and prioritization plan to create demand for KAS products
- Work independently
- Accurately forecast sales and growth plans
- Knowledge share with the team and Wichita capabilities
- Offer insight for Point-of-View development and product portfolio expansion
- Work with marketing and product line teams to generate tools and ideas for value creation
- Present and educate to audiences, such as senior buyers, dealers, wholesalers, retail sales staffs and growers
- Form Point-of-View on effective sales strategies and tactics for the territory and motivate position resulting in value creation
- 3+ years' experience selling in the Ag crop inputs or fertilizer industry
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Willing to travel up to 70% of the time
- Bachelor's degree in an Agriculture, Ag Business, Agronomy, Business or related field
What Will Put You Ahead?
- 5+ years' experience selling in the Ag crop inputs or fertilizer industry
- Large geographic selling experience
- Retail sales experience in Ag fertility, fungicidal or biological sales
- Sales experience to or within the distribution channel
- Retail facility management experience
- Broad portfolio selling experience
You may not always see our name on the products you use, but at Koch Industries, we work each day to help make better food, clothing, shelter, transportation, technologies, and other necessities. With a presence in almost every state across America, there are more than 60,000 of us striving to make valued products that create more opportunities for everyone. We Are Koch Industries #WeAreKoch
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf