IT Project Manager II at Henkel Corporation
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Stamford, Connecticut
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Responsible for managing the completion of medium to large size projects with high complexity and high-risks. Oversees all aspects of the project(s): creates project plans, manages timelines, resources, budget, and risks and issues, and summarizes progress of project. Requires at least 4-6 years of experience in project management for CPG companies. Familiar with a variety of SDLC methodologies and project management templates. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
What we offer
- Creating and managing detailed project timelines
- Managing budgets and resources
- Leading cross functional team efforts to resolve complex technology issues
- Tracking project progress, addressing issues, identifying and mitigating risks
- Building relationships with peers, business partners, and vendors
- Navigating change request prioritization and negotiation
- Executing formal project management methodology\SDLC
- Assembling and delivering written and verbal communications
- Working independently and working in a fast paced, high pressure environment ** This role requires an innate ability to multitask, above-par skills in managing up and down the organization as well as the skill of working in a fast paced, changing environment
Who we are looking for
- 4 year degree
- 5+ years project managing medium to large sized implementations (>$500,000, >6 months in duration, cross functional, internal and external resources) o Service Delivery / Infrastructure project (required for at least one of the PMs) o Application implementations (required for at least one of the PMs)
- 5+ years application implementation, with previous experience in process mgmt
- 5+ years of client\customer facing IT management • SDLC - Full lifecycle project management experience
- Project management, systems analysis and design methodologies
- Resource planning, cost estimation, budget development and cost control.
- Business process mapping
- Network system implementation (at least for one of the PMs)
- Strong planning, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to express technical concepts into business terms
- Above par analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well on cross-functional / global project teams and foster a team environment
- Team player with strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Candidate must have a customer service attitude and embrace IT as a service provider
- Extensive knowledge and experience using MS Project to track schedule, tasks, and resources
- Skills Desired: • Change Management Certified • Experience implementing projects requiring Change Management • PMP Certified
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career