Terminal Leader at Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC
Posted in Manufacturing 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Marshalltown, Iowa
Who are we? Watch to find out!
Do you have a long-term vision for your career? Are to ready to join a company that aligns with your values and beliefs? At Koch Ag & Energy Solutions (KAES), 90% of our earnings are reinvested in the company so that we can create opportunities and long-term value for our customers, employees and society. Our culture is defined by the Market-Based Management (MBM)® philosophy which guides everyday decision making and provides employees with opportunities to contribute and personally benefit from the value they create.
Koch Fertilizer, LLC is seeking a motivated and self-driven Terminal Leader for our Marshalltown IA facility. The successful candidate will support operations, maintenance and management of an anhydrous ammonia terminal consisting of shipment & receipts. The individual will be involved with ammonia refrigeration & storage, ammonia heating, truck loading, injection, and I&E control systems. The Terminal Leader will supervise and develop terminal operators, and must have extensive knowledge of PSM, RMP, and environmental compliance & safety programs.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Leadership and growth of direct reports
- Terminal compliance
- Terminal up-keep and maintenance
- Safe product storage and movement
- Terminal recordkeeping
- Reporting to supervisor
What You Will Need:
- 2+ years of experience in a technical maintenance and/or operations position
- Experience in a leadership or supervisory role
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to understand procedures, safety & environmental risks associated with handling, shipping and storage of anhydrous ammonia
- Effectively communicate to managers, customers, and peers
- Mechanical aptitude or background
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically in Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Valid driver's license
- Willing to work extended hours and off-shift hours as required
- Willing to be on a rotating 24hr on-call schedule during nights and weekends
- Must live within 30 minutes of the terminal
- Willing and able to travel up to 25% of the time
- Ability to carry up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather
- Ability to pass a pulmonary breathing test
- Ability to climb stairs, ladders and work at heights of approximately 25-100 ft.
- Ability to wear a gas mask type respirator
- Unassisted physical mobility around a plant
- Ability to sit, stand or kneel as needed
- Occasional exposure to fumes/airborne particles
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience working with chemical shipping & storage equipment
- Experience with the equipment needed for the ammonia refrigeration process
- 5+ years of experience in an ammonia terminal
- Knowledge of PSM, EH&S compliance, and ammonia terminal operations or related chemical type facilities
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a technical or related field
Want to learn more about KAES?
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf