Senior Scientist - Bioanalytical Separations at GlaxoSmithKline
Posted in Science 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Position Title: Senior Scientist - Bioanalytical Separations
Working Location: Pennsylvania
Employment Status: Full time
Required Experience: 2 years
Required Education: Bachelors
Travel Required: 0%
The specific accountabilities include the following:
• Participate in the development, qualification, and implementation of various analytical methods including methods testing for product quality and the quantification of excipients and process residuals for all GSK biopharm assets.
• Engage with project teams and other stakeholders on strategy development and method development/testing plans for various projects under different stages of development.
• Interact with other labs, internal and external to GSK, to support the training and transfer of analytical methods.
• Contribute to relevant CMC sections of regulatory submissions.
• A Bachelor or Master’s degree with 2-10 years of experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
• Hands-on experience in analytical separations methods such as HPLC, cIEF, and CGE.
• Sound knowledge of protein biochemistry along with a solid understanding of assay development/qualification/validation, pharmacopeia compliance and analytical life cycle management is desired.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.