Routing Coordinator at XPO Logistics, Inc.
Posted in Admin - Clerical 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: North Haven, Connecticut
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. As the Routing Coordinator, you will build efficient delivery routes using specialized route planning software. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity and a better lifestyle, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Create efficient delivery routes, incorporating travel and service times, DOT restrictions and traffic patterns
- Communicate with customers regarding shipment related information, including delivery dates, service windows, shipment delays and information necessary to process orders
- Log and print manifests for completed and approved routes which are ready for pre-call processing
- Maintain order integrity to include correct delivery dates, notes, exception codes, etc.
- Support the STH (store-to-home) routing in the assigned service area
- Restructure routes to increase route optimization with the help of the Regional Market Analyst
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Associate degree or equivalent experience in related field
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel) and routing software
It’d be great if you also have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 year of experience in a customer service-oriented environment
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.