Posted in Engineering 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
As a Quality Engineer for Staging and Imaging operations with Diebold Nixdorf, you will be responsible for establishing and coordinating the quality for all aspects of staging and integration. You will be conducting analysis and reviewing trends including productivity, safety, budgeting and reporting. You will also be conducting and reviewing performance of staging and integration activity by performing audits to assure compliance to corporate and external regulatory requirements.
Essential functions will include:
- Manages the quality management system for staging.
- Coordinate, implement and maintain a Corrective Action System for tracking non-conformance and subsequent corrective action for facility products and processes.
- Perform quality and statistical analysis.
- Manage plant internal audit function (Layered Audits).
- Quality problem solving.
- Train associates in problem solving and basic DMAIC skills (Yellow Belt Program).
- Supervise quality auditors.
- Customer liaison for quality issues and concerns.
- Vendor management.
- Execute the continuous improvement plan for Staging and Integration.
- Train associates in the understanding the Quality Policy, expected quality procedures, and quality improvement.
- B.S. degree in a related technical or scientific field.
- Must have experience with quality control and continuous improvement activities in a production environment.
- Yellow or Green Belt preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in quality engineering or a commensurate combination of quality experience and experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Must have the ability to analyze systems and apply quantitative skills to recommend changes to existing processes.
- Must be familiar with MS Office, Excel required.
- ATMs and/or POS experience preferred.
- Must possess the ability to interface well with management and associates and to work in a team environment.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- SAP, Oracle or other ERP system experience is preferred.
Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.