Summer Intern: Conference Communication & Promotion, Technical Activities at Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.
Posted in Media - Journalism - Newspaper 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Piscataway, New Jersey
Summary: IEEE Signal Processing Society is looking for a summer intern majoring in Marketing or Communications to assist with promotional communications and outreach, market research, product review, and ad hoc projects to enhance the overall customer experience for current and potential conference attendees and other conference customers.
Specific Tasks Include:
Data Collection & Analysis:
- Analysis, compilation and reporting of information collected
- Support team in creation and set up of a customer database
- Assist with process development, creation, ordering and tracking of promotional materials for conferences
- Inventory and assist in evaluation of current conference social media landscape and work with the team to develop of a model for the society conference portfolio
- Industry research and review of similar conferences to gather list of recommendations on website, communications, sponsorship and social media presence.
- Collaborate with team to create a Journey Map of the conference author and attendee, review all current touch points, offer recommendations and draft and revise standard communication template
Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Communications or Marketing
Excellent written communication
Ability to create reports in Microsoft office
Proficient in current social media trends