- Strong mobile development skills across core platforms: iOS, tvOS, Android, and AmazonFire.
- Strong UI/UX skills and knowledge of key differences between each mobile platform, including specific key features and limitations for each.
- Ability to quickly produce prototypes for upcoming projects to allow IAM team to showcase new functions and features to client groups.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven ability to effectively work through issues with clients, developers, and testers to ensure project completion dates are met.
- Experience with existing AT&T IAM platforms (TAM/ISAM/Halo/etc.)