Outside Sales Representative at Georgia Pacific
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
Georgia-Pacific is seeking a Sales Rep for our OSB group. The Sales Rep must have a demonstrated track record of sustained, profitable sales growth in the OSB market with a focus on customer service, value creation and general market awareness.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Develop sales territory in Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Illinois by bringing in new business in accordance with company/plant goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities, qualify prospective customers and secure new business.
- Inspect Product Claims
- Work to improve margins on existing business.
- Conduct market research, identify opportunities, initiate prospect contacts, identify customer needs, develop innovative solutions and close new accounts.
- Grow volume and improve margins with existing customers.
- Qualify new prospects and develop new business to increase customer base and sales/profits.
- Identify solutions that create value for both the customer and the company.
- Ability to sell using a consultative, problem solving approach
- Ability to work remotely with limited supervision or interaction with management
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate people
What You Will Need:
- High School diploma or GED
- A valid US driver's license
- A minimum of 3 years' experience business- to- business sales experience
- A minimum of 1 year experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word (to write business correspondence), Excel (for use of spreadsheets, reporting, simple formulas) and Outlook (for internal and external correspondence)
What Will Put You Ahead?
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- A minimum of 2 years of business-to-business sales experience in OSB industry
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf