FOOD SERVICE WORKER, FEDERAL at Geo Reentry Services, LLC.
Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Casper, WyomingJob Description:
This position is responsible for the timely preparation of all menu items for the inmate or resident population by organizing inmate labor in accordance with the company and the client's policies and monitoring detainee behavior in the when working in the kitchen.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in the planning menus.
- Prepares bulk quantities of food, maintains portion control and arranges food in an appetizing manner.
- Assists in maintaining sanitary conditions and compliance with applicable health department rules and regulations including certificates for food handlers.
- Assists with all food and supplies inventory.
- Confirms that food delivery invoices are accurate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Knowledge of commercial kitchen equipment desired.
- Requires good visual and auditory acuity for monitoring safety and cleanliness of food services area.
- Experience working with a resident/inmate population a plus.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
Equal Opportunity Employer