Internal Advisor Consultant at Franklin Templeton Investments
Posted in Sales 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: rancho cordova, California
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
Become a part of a pro-active sales team while still running your own territory. The Internal Wholesaler position is a fast paced challenging sales role for self-motivated and driven sales professionals.
- Conduct proactive sales presentations to top and 2nd tier producers highlighting the FT products and services. Discuss how the FT tools and services can meet the reps needs based on the reps’ acquired profile information.
- Assist with territory and firm-wide campaigns through proactive contact and relationship building with clients.
- Presentation and territory development. Assist in the development and management of territory business plans focused on top and second tier producers.
- Create and tailor sales ideas and presentations based on broker profiles and channel focus.
- Create and analyze firm sales and asset reports to determine territory opportunities. Travel to territory as necessary.
- Participate in new and existing training programs to enhance performance and further career development. Mentor new & existing internal wholesalers and sales associates.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- Series 7 required. Series 63 required with training provided for eligible candidates.
- Two to three years equivalent sales or service experience.
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
* Three weeks paid time off the first year
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
* Employee Stock Investment Program
* Tuition Assistance Program
* Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
* Onsite fitness center and recreation center
* Onsite cafeteria
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities. An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values, and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people, and see what it means to say, “I AM Franklin Templeton”.
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.