Lean Six Sigma Black Belt at IAP
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: NORFOLK, Virginia
As a leading international services company for more than 65 years, IAP provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP leverages and integrates its capabilities - IT & Communications, Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, Infrastructure & Logistics - to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges. With 2,500 team members, IAP operates in more than 110 locations in 27 countries worldwide and maintains offices in the Washington D.C. area, Florida, Maryland, Oklahoma, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East. Learn more at www.iapws.com.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support clients in the design, development, and implementation of business processes within the organization and the processes for which the organization is responsible, using the Lean Management and/or Six Sigma framework for process improvement.
- Assist the client with the development of new business processes, diagnosis of current problems, and redesign, reconstruct, and monitor processes to make sure they are effective.
- Assist client with the continuous update and improvement of the business processes per policy or organizational changes and also assist in the implementation of new technologies within the organization to create an automated and efficient program environment.
- Manages multiple organizational and process improvement projects simultaneously.
- Coordinates actions between multiple organizational entities for interfacing and integration of efforts.
- Provides just-in-time skills training, as needed for projects.
- Act as change agent to instill Six Sigma culture throughout organization and drive measurable business process improvement
- Leads Value Stream Analysis that include process mapping, data collection, system analysis, problem solving, & testing solutions, implementation and control planning and tracking.
- Ensures project team members and sponsors are provided with common operating picture of project performance.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study and a minimum of five (5) demonstrated experience managing multiple complex projects simultaneously using all expected project management tools / skill sets. U.S. Department of Defense experience required
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
- Operational knowledge of DOD and NSW standard regulations / guidelines and practices
- Expert knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement Process methodologies
- Skilled in facilitating teamwork and coordinating efforts for the successful achievement of goals
- Exceptional organization skills with ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with solid presentation skills and ability to write federal contract proposals
- Exceptional customer service and relationship-building skills Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Six Sigma Black Belt Certification required (Must be from a bona fide program such as the Association for Quality (ASQ) or equivalent)
Clearance: Active TS/SCI
- MUST be a US citizen or eligible to work in the US for any employer without any restrictions.
Location: 4 month rotation in AFRICOM followed full-time assignment in Little Creek, VA
Travel: Yes, 4 month rotation in AFRICOM.