Project Analyst at Pike Corporation
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Mount Airy, North Carolina
Position Summary: Role works closely with Finance and Operations to enhance project analysis and reporting capabilities. Actively participate in the financial closing and consolidation process. Duties include job cost and work order analysis, revenue/margin review, and KPI tracking. The position offers visibility and interaction with Executive Management, both in Finance and Operations. The role will require a willingness to learn, meet strict deadlines and ability to communicate effectively with various levels of the organization within a team environment.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Project revenue reconciliation and review
- Budget versus Actual reporting
- Revenue recognition processing and breakdown
- Generate ad-hoc reporting for Finance and Operations
- Contract Administrator requested financial adjustments and ad-hoc analysis
- Reconciliation to General Ledger accounts
- Field external Audit requests for review
- Participate in the financial closing and consolidation process
- Journal entry prep and monthly accruals
- College degree, Master’s Preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a business/office environment
- Sound proficiency MS Excel and cross-functional review (Pivots, functions, tables)
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills; customer service orientation
- Hands-on experience with Oracle and/or SQL (preferred)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to fingers, handle to feel; and reach with hands and arms.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (such as in typical office or administrative work). The employee may be subject to one or more of the following atmospheric conditions that affect the respiratory system of the skin: fumes, odors, dust, mists, gases, or poor ventilation.
- Team oriented
- Solid work ethic
- Must be able to follow Company safety rules and all other Company policies
Pike is an Equal Opportunity Employer
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.