Logistics Process Improvement Manager at Henkel Corporation
Posted in General Business 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Strongsville, Ohio
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Transportation and Warehousing
What we offer
- Support process quality, lean initiatives, and project management in North American Distribution Centers.
- This position will work closely with the Warehouse Managers and Warehouse Supervisors leading projects that drive reductions in customer complaints, improve efficiency through process improvements, and ensure compliance with ISO-related Quality, Environmental, and Safety Management standards as well as internal and customer management system requirements.
- Lead improvement projects that utilize the PDCA philosophy (e.g. A3 Thinking, DMAIC, DFSS) and that deliver results in Key Performance Indicators (i.e. Safety, Customer Complaints, Service, Cost, On-time Delivery)
- Lead teams across all levels to develop and improve processes that are repeatable and consistent as well as comply with all internal and external requirements.
- Coach and mentor staff across all levels in quality thinking to foster a problem solving culture.
- Provide governance (i.e. audits, reviews and reporting) of internal and external requirements to ensure all processes are performing as designed.
- Work to continuously improve processes by collaborating with Regional and Global teams to share and incorporate best practices.
- Collaborate with and support Adhesive Operation functions to ensure all ISO-related Quality, Environmental, and Safety Management standards’ requirements are maintained.
- Work proactively to ensure all local safety, health and environmental (SHE) objectives are achieved.
Who we are looking for
- BA/BS degree in Business and/or Quality (preferred, or equivalent work experience)
- 5+ years experience (preferred, or combination of equivalent work experience and education).
- A background in supply chain, warehousing, distribution, and logistics is preferred.
- Must have demonstrated success in leading problem solving teams working on both corrective actions and continual improvements utilizing the PDCA philosophy.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt (preferred, or equivalent experience), Project Management Professional a plus.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career