Nat Gas Scheduler at Koch Energy Services, LLC
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Houston, Texas
Who are we? Watch to find out!
Do you have a long-term vision for your career? Are you ready to join a company that aligns with your values and beliefs? At Koch Ag & Energy Solutions (KAES), 90% of our earnings are reinvested in the company so that we can create opportunities and long-term value for our customers, employees and society. Our culture is defined by the Market-Based Management (MBM)® philosophy which guides everyday decision making and provides employees with opportunities to contribute and personally benefit from the value they create.
Koch Energy Services, LLC (KES) is looking for a Natural Gas Scheduler to join our Houston team.
Koch Energy Services, LLC and Koch Canada Energy Services, LP are natural gas supply, marketing and distribution companies with offices located in Wichita, Kansas, Houston, Texas and Calgary, Alberta and are subsidiaries of Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC. Koch Energy Services and Koch Canada Energy Services market approximately 2.5 BCFD of natural gas including approximately 1 BCFD of Koch’s own internal demand throughout North America. The companies lease, transport, store and actively trade across all major hubs. Koch Energy Services adds value through its expertise in market analysis, physical gas trading, marketing capabilities, and innovative energy solutions.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Manage nominations, confirmations, imbalances, and other related activities on various natural gas pipelines
- Must thoroughly understand transportation contracts and nominate appropriately based upon contract entitlements, receipt and delivery points, and capacity avoiding any overrun or other unforeseen incremental transportation charges
- Track and interpret pipeline curtailments and operational issues using pipeline electronic bulletin boards (EBBs) or communicating with pipeline transportation representatives, and relay issues or concerns to the Trading group promptly advising on potential impacts.
- Assist Trading team with optimizing transportation and storage assets
- Communicate physical positions to traders and key customers
- Assist accounting with invoice reconciliation
- Maintain strong working relationships with pipelines, local distribution companies, suppliers, and markets
What You Will Need:
- 3+ years natural gas scheduling experience
- Highly motivated individual
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
- Effective planning, organization, problem solving and analytical skills
- Team player
- Bachelor’s degree
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Endur experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or finance
Want to learn more about KAES?
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf