Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Job ID: 11317
The AMETEK Hamilton Precision Metals Plant are the custom re-roller of precision metal strip and foil, including titanium, nickel and nickel-based alloys, stainless steel and super alloys with applications in medical, aerospace, electronics, process control among others. Products include CP Grade 1 titanium for pacemakers and other implantable medical devices, CP Gr.2 for drug infusion pumps, and Constantan and Evanohm foil for strain gages. Markets include medical instrumentation, aerospace technology, computers and electronics and automotive industries.
This position reports directly to the shipping supervisor with primary duties being to move materials, parts, and supplies from and to stock areas, throughout plant processing, and then to shipping.
* Responsible for handling and processing incoming raw material as well as preparing materials for shipping.
* Must maintain the shipping log, and prepare shipping information and certifications.
* Other duties include assisting the maintenance department and cleaning work areas and equipment.
* May be required to operate equipment such as towmotor; Company vehicle, and electric and manual hand lift truck.
• Must be comfortable working in a unionized, multi-machine job shop environment.
• Individuals should have experience working with metal alloy material.
• Experience working with or around roll grinding, rolling mills, slitting, and cleaning machinery preferred.
• Individual must be willing to work on varying shifts and on weekends if needed.
• Understanding that work orders are set-up and run specific to customer needs and require attention to detail.
• Individual must have a high school diploma or GED certification.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.