EDC/eCRF Programmer at GlaxoSmithKline
Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: collegeville, Pennsylvania
Position Title: EDC/eCRF Programmer
Working Location: Pennsylvania
Employment Status: Full time
Required Experience: 2 years
Required Education: Bachelors
Travel Required: 0%
GlaxoSmithKline is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. An opportunity has arisen in within the Clinical Data Acquisition and Delivery group to support the Data Acquisition domain. We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative individual to join our team, who will provide lead and deliver eCRFs and drive the technical strategies for clinical studies.
Key accountabilities will include creating eCRF technical specification, lead study teams in approving the eCRF specification, oversee vendor in the development of the agreed specification into eCRF, create forms, edit checks along with programming and validating them. Work closely with Data Standards organization in creating new standards to deliver the data in CDISC and with key stakeholders in Data Management, Clinical and Statistics and Programming to meet the clinical trial requirements. Lead and support customers with their programming and technical needs for various systems used by the Data Acquisition team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Contribute to the technical strategy and delivery for global clinical projects. Includes working with representatives from multiple project teams, including data management, clinical data standards and statistics and programming.
· Provide technical input to protocol and other plans at the development phase of a study
· Coach and mentor colleagues and customers with programming tasks.
· Provide input to the development of data capture tools for a clinical study
· Strong adherence to best practices, process, SOPs and Guidelines
· Ensures data programming procedure are of the highest quality and are audit ready
· Subject Matter Expert for the Data Quality Community bringing programming expertise, which would include expert input into the development, implementation and communication of programming control documents.
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the on-line application to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in mathematics, statistics, computer science or related discipline.
• eCRF programmer with at least 5 years of experience in creating eCRFs using any of the eDC tools (ex: Central designer, RAVE)
• Has proven experience in creating eCRF specifications, managing timelines, leading study teams and overseeing vendors
• Experience with data management tools, technologies and processes
• Ability to learn new process, programming languages and adapt with new technologies
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.