Client Experience Associate (Software Products) at Information Management Services (IMS), Inc.
Posted in Customer Service 30+ days ago.
Location: Beltsville, Maryland
Looking to launch your new career?
Searching for a position with plenty of room for growth?
Inc. is a recognized leader in the biomedical IT field, with clients including
the NCI, CDC, and major pharmaceutical firms. We are a diverse group of people
with a focus on product quality, customer satisfaction, and enjoying what we
do. We have a relaxed, welcoming work environment, where we respect employees’
personal & family time by providing flexibility and work-life balance. We
design our positions to emphasize the personal strengths of each employee and
encourage their professional growth. Add to that social events, casual dress, and
no cubicles- that’s why many employees have stayed with us!
Join us as a Client Experience Associate & see what makes IMS such a rewarding place to work!
As a Client Experience Associate on our Software Products team, you will:
- Consult with new & current internal & external users of IMS’s developed software applications via phone & email to answer questions & address any related concerns, while creating lasting, exceptional client relationships
- Provide advice to clients on identifying their requirements & implementing our software applications to meet their needs
- Collaborate with internal developers & managers to resolve client concerns & fulfill client requirements
- Work with the client experience team to develop & update documentation & training materials
- Analyze & test custom software systems
- Perform other client-related duties as assigned
be eligible for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- BA/BS in English, Biology, Social Science, or a related field from a U.S. DOE accredited institution with a 2.9+ GPA
- 0-4 years of professional experience in a customer-oriented position
- Demonstrated strong verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to relay technical information to clients & users in layman terms
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving & analytical skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail & organization skills
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines, & work within a team
- Strong presentation skills preferred
- Experience with databases a plus
Starting at $40K/year;
Salary Commensurate w/Experience
If this sounds like the
right career for you, apply today at: https://www.imsweb.com/employment/job.description.php?position=18580. EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet