Posted in Science 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
Do you love data, working with great people and pushing the boundaries? Possess a curiosity for understanding “why,” a strong work ethic and contagious personality? Want to work for one of Ad Age’s 2017 Agencies to Watch and Gartner’s Magic Quadrant Leader? Then we’re looking for you. iCrossing is the marketing agency for a modern world. We unleash potential for our clients while unleashing the potential in you.
We’re looking for a Programmatic Trader to manage campaigns in multiple platforms while challenging the status quo for our clients. You are highly motivated, focused yet flexible, a strong analytical thinker and able to manage both KPIs and client expectations.
Know Data and the Platforms Inside and Out:
Be An Industry Leader:
• 1 - 3 years of experience in digital advertising; required minimum one year specializing in programmatic trading
• Deep understanding of working in programmatic platforms (The Trade Desk and TubeMogul experience preferred)
• Passion for digital marketing, programmatic advertising and our clients’ business
• An even bigger passion for data, analysis and Excel
• Programmatic experience across display and mobile required, additional channels (a audio, OOH, television) plus
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to make data-driven recommendations
• A knack for building compelling decks in PowerPoint
• Positive attitude/team player
• BA/BS degree, preferably in advertising, marketing, business, economics or similar
• You’re a data nerd who always wants to know “why”
• You have a voice and write POVs to share internally or with clients
• You have a challenger mentality, willing to take risks and test the norm, refusing to settle for second place
• You contribute to making iCrossing a place that people want to work, taking our work seriously, but without taking yourself too seriously