International Product Marketing Manager at Arthrex, Inc.
Posted in Management 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Naples, Florida
|Title:||International Product Marketing Manager|
|Division:||Arthrex, Inc. (US01)|
|Location:||INC- Naples, FL (US08)|
Main Objective: The International Product Marketing Manager (IPMM) position is responsible for all aspects of their assigned product line lifecycle, expert product knowledge and tactical support in the assigned International Region. The IPMM functions as a proactive information/process hub between stakeholders, subsidiaries, sales channels, regional sales management, regional product management, and product management at Arthrex Inc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides User Needs from their assigned geographic Region of responsibility to Product Management for new/existing product(s).
- Develops new and strategic market-specific products in conjunction with Marketing, Engineering and Sales Management personnel.
- Coordinates with various department functions such as but not limited to: Engineering, Product Management, International Regional Managers, Regulatory Affairs, Logistics, Marketing Communications, Compliance, Med Ed, and Finance to assure successful and profitable product lifecycle.
- Supports international downstream marketing initiatives
- Provides technical expertise and training to other departments in support of product development.
● Provides sales training and meeting/exhibit support as directed.
- Creates and executes international business and marketing plans.
- Manages the product lifecycle for a specified product segment across assigned Region
- Coordinates product line introduction and training activities
- Provides continuing product surveillance and management of established product line
- Participate in upstream NPD process, as needed
- Adapts products messaging and collateral materials to the needs of the assigned Region
- Expands regional and local product expertise through communication with regional product managers through deep dive reports, dynamic bilateral communication, exchange of key data and market intelligence.
- Supports the pricing function process with Finance as needed by issuing accurate and quality information needed in a timely manner.
- Answers requests from customers (internal and external) in a timely manner. Customer has a perception that the IPMM is responsive and interested in following up and resolving inquiries swiftly.
- Offers competitive analysis (potential sales, pricing, gap analysis,), market research and trends where needed. Compares product line with key competitors.
- Attends international meetings/congresses and reports any competitive observations such as new product launches, competitive outcome studies and surgeon presentations.
- Helps identify market potential (potential sales, pricing, gap analysis,) through data mining and analysis.
- Assists in Regulatory Affairs related inquiries, priorities and resolves bottlenecks based in business imperatives.
- Identifies third-party partnering opportunities for complimentary products to broaden product line.
- May travel up to 30% (coordinated and prioritized between Global/Sr. Director and International Regional Managers)
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Advanced education (e.g. MBA/MS/MA) preferred
- 3-5 years minimum experience in medical device product management position is required
- International medical device product management knowledge and experience preferred.
- Expert knowledge of surgical techniques in orthopedics and/or arthroscopy preferred.
- Proficient in Spanish is preferred
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Skilled in negotiation and collaborating with various functional units to achieve desired business results.
- Effective project management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Adaptability: flexible, open to new ideas and approaches.
- Excellent listening and problem solving skills, including the ability to identify root cause, customers concerns or objections.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Highly proficient in Microsoft Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook, and various and specialized software.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.