Assistant Treasurer at Rogers Corporation
Posted in Accounting 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chandler, Arizona
Who We Are and What We Are All About:
Help build a cleaner, safer and more connected world through a career with Rogers Corporation. At Rogers, our innovative materials technologies enable breakthroughs in clean technology, internet connectivity, mass transit and more -- but it’s our people that set us apart. Integrity and respect are at the heart of how we work. We excel at building enduring relationships that foster trust with our colleagues and business partners. We work creatively and cross-functionally a rewarding work environment. For a brighter tomorrow, explore Rogers today across the globe to deliver unique solutions to our customers in the United States, Europe and Asia.
The Assistant Treasurer, reporting to the Chief Financial Officer & Treasurer, will be responsible to develop and manage relationships, strategies, operations and policies related to the treasury function, including capital structure, efficient cash management & repatriation activity, liquidity management, risk management (i.e., FX, commodities, interest rate, insurance), and bank relationships:
(i) ensures that the Company has adequate financial resources to achieve its objectives, (ii) participates in M&A as required (i.e., funding, due diligence, etc.), (iii) works collaboratively with other key functions to achieve strategic initiatives, and (iv) supports internal/external reporting & compliance requirements.
- Works with the CFO & Treasurer to: (i) develop and manage lender relationships, (ii) negotiate new credit facilities, and (iii) ensure, in other ways, that the Company has adequate financial resources to meet its needs.
- Maintains, creates & updates as necessary all global treasury policies including adequate communication / education to ensure compliance.
- Proactively collaborates with key functions to identify & implement appropriate capital structure, cash management activities, regulatory changes, and strategic initiatives.
- Risk management activities related to FX, commodities, interest rates, and insurance.
- Responsible for annual budget & metrics regarding cash flow & treasury strategy.
- Support M&A activity as required.
- Continuous improvement & lean initiatives to identify process efficiencies and enhanced controls.
- Ensure treasury activities are in compliance with treasury policies, accounting guidelines, governance policies and internal controls
- Support internal & external reporting requirements, audits, etc.
- Supervises the Treasury Department staff which is involved in a number of the above referenced activities as well as risk management and cash management activities, etc.
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned by the CFO & Treasurer or BOD
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Required Education and Experience:
Required Education and Experience:
- 7-10 years of experience in senior finance and treasury roles, with a minimum of 5 years in a senior corporate treasury management or assistant treasurer role with a multinational public company; strong treasury background.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or finance.
- Knowledge of capital and currency markets, accounting, finance and tax.
- Experience in SEC reporting & SOX compliance, as well as statutory and GAAP reporting.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Microsoft Office, especially Excel & PowerPoint; financial modeling; financial statements interpretation; writing and presentation skills
Preferred Education and Experience:
- M.B.A. or other advanced degree in accounting or finance
- 10+ years of experience at a senior treasury level of a multinational public company.
- M&A funding and financial due diligence
- Statutory BOD experience (Asia & Europe)
Why work for Rogers
With an outstanding work environment, vast developmental opportunities, and a top- notch benefit package, it is no wonder a majority of our employees have been with us longer than 10 years. Come join a winning team!
Rogers Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
How You Can Apply for this Position
Visit us at: www.rogerscorp.com/careers to apply!
About Rogers Corporation:
Rogers Corporation (NYSE:ROG) is a global leader in engineered materials to power, protect and connect our world. With more than 180 years of materials science and engineering experience, Rogers delivers high performance solutions that enable clean energy, internet connectivity, and safety and protection applications, as well as other technologies where reliability is critical. Rogers delivers Power Electronics Solutions for energy-efficient motor drives, vehicle electrification and alternative energy; Elastomeric Materials Solutions for sealing, vibration management, and impact protection in mobile devices, transportation interiors, industrial equipment and performance apparel; and Advanced Connectivity Solutions for wireless infrastructure, automotive safety and radar systems. Headquartered in Connecticut (USA), Rogers operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, China, Germany, Belgium, Hungary, and South Korea, with joint ventures and sales offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.rogerscorp.com.