Network Team Lead at CompuCom
Posted in Information Technology 12 days ago.
Location: Fort Mill, South CarolinaJob Description:
The CTS Networking Team Lead is the primary point of contact for CompuCom clients who have purchased network monitoring and management services. The CTS Team Lead is identified early in the transition process and works with the client and internal CompuCom teams to prepare for Go Live. The CTS Team Lead also engages with the Account Management Team when Statements of Work Amendments or other major changes are being planned and implemented. Post-transition, the CTS Team Lead monitors and assists with day-to-day operations, ensures escalations, chronic issues, and other client concerns are resolved, maintains and further develops the client relationship, analyzes and distributes reports as required, and takes proactive steps to address customer satisfaction, negative trends, and upsell opportunities.
** CTS Stands for Cloud Technology Services**
- Gather all appropriate documentation (network diagrams, client escalation policies, etc.) and posts on a CTS SharePoint Server accessible to all CTS teams
- Develop the runbook, documenting client-specific requirements and processes
- Develop and delivers customer-specific training to Infrastructure Management Tech (L1) associate
- Monitor ticket queues and aging reports to ensure high-priority and chronic issues are addressed correctly and in a timely manner
- Receive / respond appropriately to client escalations, work with internal CompuCom teams to address and resolve
- Utilize knowledge of client network topology and network procedures to troubleshoot and facilitate resolution of client network issues
- Assist Infrastructure Management Tech (L1) associates, team leads, and shift leads with vendor dispatches, coverage issues, etc.
- Serve as a single point of contact for the client and/or partner to address escalations, notifications, chronic issues, and other concerns
- Maintain a professional and open working relationship with the client and partner contacts
- Work with the client and CTS staff to establish and communicate expectations, processes and procedures to ensure adherence to the client's SOW and SLAs
- Host and/or attend client meetings, presenting data and providing action item updates as required
- Review / analyze standard periodic reports; research anomalies and address issues as required
- Create ad hoc custom reports as requested by client
- Offer recommendations (e.g., process improvements) to address inefficiencies and negative trends
- Inform Account Executives and GTO management of any customer satisfaction issues that arise
- Communicate potential up-sell opportunities to Account Executives and GTO management
- Participate on Tiger Teams / Critical Care Teams to resolve customer satisfaction issues
- Work with CTS Management and leadership to coach, mentor and improve staff account/client knowledge
- Provide feedback to management on associate performance
- In depth understanding of Cisco, Juniper, Meraki and Fortinet Networking and troubleshooting methodology.
- Ability to translate data from industry standard Event Management monitoring tools including ITSM Incident Management Ticket Data and create client-facing reports.
- This role requires an outgoing self-starter with the ability to identify training opportunities, create processes and procedure and coach entry-level technicians to ensure quality service delivery.
- Microsoft Office proficiency and Business Data Analysis is a must.