Training Specialist at CompuCom
Posted in Training 13 days ago.
Location: Fort Mill, South CarolinaJob Description:
CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered just south of Charlotte, NC, provides IT managed services, infrastructure solutions, consulting and products to Fortune 1000 companies. We are committed to enhancing the end users' experience in all facets of the word. Our vision is to empower people to achieve the highest levels of performance by making technology work for them — anywhere, anytime, on any device.
What You'll Do
CompuCom is looking for an eager Training Specialist to join our team.The Training Specialist will have experience in designing, delivering and evaluating training in an operational environment. Most modules will be for new hires, delivering in-person and virtual classes, and developing training plans for business units under supervision. They will be responsible for ad-hoc projects dictated by the business as well as the training organization and will have multiple priorities with a focus on continuous service improvement.
Although we are an IT solutions provider, a technical background is not necessary. However, if you have some experience with service desk/ call centers, technical writing, knowledge base creation or maintenance, troubleshooting or basic ITIL or ITSM services, that will be a huge plus.
- Training new hires on tasks and responsibilities for their operational duties, in-person instructor-led and virtual delivery
- Designing e-learning and instructor-led materials for a variety of audiences
- Developing training material from instructor-led to CBT's
- Technical writing, documentation processing
- Updating and maintaining accurate training compliance records
- Reporting on projects and coordinate between departments
- Client interaction during transition process
- Creating training material from SOP's/ technical documentation for a variety of audiences (associates, managers, clients)
- Ability to travel when necessary (from 0-20%)
- Reporting on activities and providing updates to projects weekly
- Minimal daily direction, project driven and self-starter
- Ability to work from Ft. Mill/ Indian Land Location (Corporate Headquarters)-- with minimal work from home.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of training, knowledge work, technical writing, instructional design, learning coordination or HR coordination.
- Passion for learning/ training environments in operational settings
- Ability to complete projects on time with little interaction
- Inquisitive, engaging and able to work fast
- Can quickly learn the language of IT services and be a solution provider to our internal clients.
Help us grow our legacy. We're transforming the way all businesses get IT services. Our client's tech problems are no longer theirs, the ownership lies with us. We innovate everything. We connect everyone. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. Join CompuCom. Grow with CompuCom. Build the CompuCom legacy.