Director, Strategy & Planning at Prudential
Posted in General Business 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Shelton, Connecticut
Prudential Financial is seeking a Director of Strategy for Annuities to drive business strategy and plans to address holistic needs of both current and future customers. In this role, you will report to the Vice President of Strategy for Annuities and will develop processes to create, deploy and measure business strategy for the business unit. In this position, you will play a role in piloting and launching ideas that are approved for exploration and/or implementation. You will be expected to collaborate cross functionally and work and operate in a fast-paced, forward-looking business environment. This position will be based out of Shelton, CT.
- Support the VP, Strategy for Annuities in defining the future state vision and value proposition for possible client solutions and customer experiences utilizing awareness of technological trends.
- Partner with Annuities functional (e.g., Product, Distribution) business partners to implement, execute, and communicate functional strategic initiatives through defined business plans; ensuring alignment with the overall strategic direction of ISG.
- Develop processes to create, deploy and measure business strategy for the business unit.
- Implement, execute, and communicate strategic initiatives into defined business plans.
- Play a role in piloting and launching ideas that are approved for exploration and/or implementation.
- Collaborate with and establish strong partnerships with strategists in Individual Life Insurance Strategy and Prudential’s other businesses
- 4-6 years of experience in corporate strategy or management consulting strategy roles, ideally with a focus on the financial services industry.
- Proven strength in creating positive working relationships and leading projects with heavy cross-business/cross-functional collaboration, with a demonstrated ability to flex between strategy and tactics.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and drive change
- Strong education credentials, including an undergraduate degree, with an M.B.A. or other advanced degree being a plus.