Production Employee 2S (QT) #22505 at Heraeus Electro-Nite Co., LLC
Posted in Manufacturing 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Hartland, Wisconsin
Production Employee 2S (QT) #22505
Location Hartland - Wisconsin
Heraeus, the German based technology group is a leading international family-owned company formed in 1851. We create high-quality solutions for our customers by combining material expertise with technological know-how. Our ideas are focused on themes such as the environment, energy, health, mobility and industrial applications. In 2015 Heraeus generated revenues without precious metals of €1.9 bn and a total revenue of €12.9 bn. In more than 100 subsidiaries in 38 countries we offer our worldwide 12,500 employees the freedom to develop and promote their own ideas. We call it: Open Space. For Open Minds.®
Your role and responsibilities:
- Job Summary - As a Production Employee, you will safely perform highly-repetitive assembly operations per the work instructions and quality specifications to produce a completed unit or sub assembly. Products are standardized and methods are prescribed. Work is done in a work cell or assembly line environment.
- Perform repetitive hand and bench assembly of varying sizes using adhesives, fasteners, hand tools, fixtures and other small machine assists.
- Color code parts as required for visual identification and traceability.
- Inspect raw materials and finished products for defects.
- Comply with the Company’s Environmental, Safety, Quality Management, and 5S Program Standards.
What is required for this role:
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to Process and follow verbal directions and written instructions; Read, write, and understand English fluently; Communicate clearly and effectively; Perform simple mathematics (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division); Record information; and Think independently.
- Work closely with others as part of a team.
- Good physical dexterity, stamina and vision.
- Frequently required to stand and walk. Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; grasp, pinch, reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, or crouch. Must lift and/or move 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Able to successfully complete a background check, pre-placement physical exam and drug screen. Able to modify work schedule to meet company needs. Volunteer for overtime and additional assignments willingly.
- Work 3:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m., Monday through Thursday.
Our recruiting team will carefully review and consider each individual application. Qualified candidates will be contacted for further discussion. We thank you for your consideration and appreciate your interest in Heraeus. For more information, please visit www.heraeus.com/careersusa.