Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
Position Title: Director, Statistics-ViiV Healthcare
Working Location: North Carolina
Employment Status: Full time
Required Experience: 10 years
Required Education: Masters
Travel Required: 0%
Provides detailed ViiV statistical review/approval of key documents (eg, protocols, analysis plans, reports)
• Accountable for the statistical validity of publications and the use of data in support of commercialization
• Accountable for statistical & programming deliverables, ensuring delivery to agreed quality, timelines and budget
• Come use your MS or PhD in Statistics to drive forward our dynamic work in Clinical Biostatistics at ViiV Healthcare. We would like to see that you have worked in ARV development in Highly Treatment Experienced Settings
• Your strong knowledge of HIV clinical trial design and the analysis of observational data will be put to use in our team oriented environment.
• HIV drug development experience in the industry and academic collaborative networks are what we are looking for in a candidate.
• If you are able to operate effectively in a range of external settings, such as working with co-development partners, leading third party suppliers, consulting with external experts or representing ViiV statistics at high-profile regulatory meetings, then we want to meet YOU!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.