Product Coordinator - HOKA at Deckers Outdoor Corporation
Posted in Management 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Goleta, California
Under the direction of the Product leadership team, the primary purpose of this role is to manage and maintain all PLM data for the Product team (Design & PLM’s). Additionally, support the team with daily work functions, organize meetings, and organize the showroom with samples.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of global line sheets and data, in Flex PLM
- Work with Product Line Manager to translate the current representation of the line into Flex PLM
- Maintain features and benefits each season
- Ensure all style numbers, pricing, and color codes are correct and up to date in the system
- Maintain ownership and acts as point person for Sales Operations regarding drops, adds, line changes, etc.
- Work directly with Global Sales Sample (logistics) team to organize sales sample PO’s each season.
- Work closely with Flex PLM Management to identify, develop and implement techniques to improve productivity and efficiencies
- Support Product Line Managers:
- Maintain sample process & communication between Sales & Product
- Note taking during any seasonal meetings that relate to product
- Organization of line sheets/worksheets for meetings
- Assist with general organization of product and briefing binders
- Collaborate with Development team Sample Coordinator with organization of product room, coordination of samples
- Collaborates with marketing team to support key events and meetings (preparation for sample sales, GTM1 and GTM2 key milestone meetings, sales conferences, etc.)