Retail Inventory Analyst at Deckers Outdoor Corporation
Posted in Admin - Clerical 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Goleta, California
The Allocation Analyst is responsible for the successful execution of inventory management of North America retail stores, inclusive of Concept and Outlet channels. The Analyst will create and manage inventory plans through allocation at the SKU/store level. The Analyst will build cross-functional partnerships with Merchandising, Operations and DC counterparts to drive development and execution of store plans to deliver or exceed sale, margin and turn expectations.
- Partner with Sr. Planner of P&A to develop store planning recommendations
- Maintain tier and distro strategies based on store capacity and sales projections
- Support Sr. Planner with flow forecast of inventory to stores
- Develop pre-allocation inventory strategies that align with sales plans and meet visual needs
- Execute allocation to retail fleet, including setup of mins, maxes, item lists and weeks of supply
- Recap late/early stocking of product and partner with Sr. Planner to quantify impact to the business
- Recommend sizing strategies
- Inventory and In Stock Reporting
- Partner and effectively communicate with cross-functional team