Architectural Sales Representative - Seattle, WA at Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope Inc
Posted in Sales 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Seattle, Washington
Job ID: 129959
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a division of Oldcastle, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
The Architectural Sales Representative will be tasked with increasing and maintaining sales revenues within designated territory including, but not limited to; Pacific Northwest. The Architectural Sales Representative will assist with credit resolution, LEED and Project Review submittals, provide creative solutions and provide technical assistance to their customer base by promoting and influencing the sale of entire line of products and services consistent with guidelines and strategy set forth by the company.
Qualified candidates should offer the following:
- Associates or Bachelors degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience selling to glazing contractors
- Working knowledge of storefront, curtain wall, window wall, architectural hardware
- Established glazing contractor relationships in the territory
- General blueprint reading skills
- Experience working with general contractors, glazing contractors
- Ability & aptitude to assist the A&D community with specifications & design details
- Preferred candidates will have CSI, CDT designation
- Reliable automobile a must
- Strong interpersonal skills
What Oldcastle Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.