Rental Manager at NRT LLC
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: BROOKLYN, New York
NRT LLC is the nation’s largest owner and operator of residential real estate brokerages operating in more than 50 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the United States, with approximately 790 offices and 47,500 independent sales associates in. NRT is a subsidiary of Realogy (NYSE: RLGY). NRT is ranked the No. 1 residential real estate brokerage firm in the U.S. for 20 years in a row, according to the REAL Trends 500 report. The ranking is based on 2016 closed sales volume and closed transaction sides for the nation's top 500 brokerages. NRT led the ranking with $166 billion in sales volume and 337,780 transaction sides on a pro forma* basis.
*This takes into consideration the estimated full-year performance of companies acquired by NRT during 2016.
Visit www.nrtllc.com for more information
Citi Habitats has a network of 8 offices strategically located in every neighborhood of Manhattan and Brooklyn. Our Company is structured in a way that is unique and flexible. Each neighborhood office operates as a specialized boutique offering our clientele more personalized service and attention to detail, coupled with the vast resources, technology and support of a large organization. We have successfully helped tens of thousands of New Yorkers rent, buy or sell their homes. Our real estate professionals have access to more proprietary rental listings than any other Manhattan firm, as well as a dynamic sales database, allowing us to find more New Yorkers their homes than anyone else.
We are seeking a Rental Manager for one of our branch offices located in Brooklyn. This position is an integral part of the Management team. The Rental Manager will work closely with the Senior Managing Director in the execution of the business plan, in order to achieve our office production goals. The normal work schedule will include weekends.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Conduct New Agent Orientations
• Assist in managing Agent recruitment process and Agent retention and generate office leads and increase production numbers.
• Assist Agents in growing their business and developing strategies.
• Assist in Agent training.
• Partner with the Senior Managing Directors in handling client inquiries and customer complaints.
• Enter and maintain rental and sales deals in our proprietary systems on a daily basis.
• Handle ad call and/or walk-in clients; pair the client with the most appropriate Agent.
• Organize rental property tours for Agents and handle web ads.
• Generate deal information and close out deals in our proprietary systems.
• Real Estate license a must, with at least 3 + years of working experience in Real Estate is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent; may consider candidates without a degree given applicable work experience.
• Excellent communication, written, oral and presentation skills including effective managerial skills.
• 2-3 years working in a managerial capacity is a plus.
• Proven ability to motivate and lead a team.
• Excellent coaching skills.
• Energetic, positive, and professional demeanor.
• Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment.
• Professional demeanor and ability to defuse difficult situations in a calm manner.
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations.Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.