Government Senior Specialist Software Assurance at AT&T
Posted in Other 16 days ago.
Location: Columbia, MarylandJob Description:
Manages the design, development, troubleshooting, testing and analysis of software programs for systems exclusively to Federal Government clients on a fee-for-service or billable hours basis. Also, responsible for developing and improving the perceived and measurable quality of software and network products through automated testing.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, customer-focused, team player, and be able to coordinate and collaborate on multiple issues simultaneously with many stakeholders.
- Candidate must have relevant networking experience (e.g. TCP/IP stack, DNS, Ports and Protocols, firewalls, routers, and switches) and be able to serve as a Subject Matter Expert in software quality assurance.
- Must have Linux and Perl Scripts experience. Candidate must perform system modeling, simulation and analysis.
- Designs and develops basic compilers, assemblers, utility programs and operating systems.
- Advises hardware design engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed and input/output requirements.
- As required, provides inputs for documentation of new or existing programs. Must have excellent communications skills, that include the ability to provide formal documentation of analysis and/or research results to include briefings, reports, writing, and editing at a technical/professional level, are required. Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree, as a minimum, in a related field such as math, science, computing, or engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant cybersecurity experience is required.
- Must be flexible with work hours and willing to work shifts when required to meet mission needs.
Knowledge of Required Tools: Spirent (Avalanche), IXIA (Breaking Point), NetScout (Network Monitoring), and Wireshark.
Required Clearance: Must have and be able to maintain a TS/SCI clearance (polygraph a plus)
Desired: Desired candidates should be methodical and prolific writers with acute attention to detail. Candidates should have a minimum of 3-5 years’ software quality assurance.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V