WAREHOUSE REPACKAGING ASSOCIATE, ENTRY LEVEL at Georgia Pacific
Posted in Manufacturing 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Portland, Oregon
Georgia-Pacific creates long-term value by using resources efficiently to provide innovative products and solutions that meet the needs of customers and society, while operating in a manner that is environmentally and socially responsible, and economically sound. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia-Pacific is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of building products, tissue, packaging, paper, cellulose and related chemicals. The company employs more than 30,000 people at approximately 300 locations in North America and South America.
- Must have transportation to and from work
- Able to work nights, weekends and/or holidays
- Willing to work in an environment that can be cold, hot, humid or noisy
- Ability to accurately count and add columns of numbers
- Basic computer skills
- Willing to comply with all safety rules and regulations
- Willing to work in a tobacco free environment
- Willing to sign a confidentiality agreement as a condition of employment
- Background in warehousing, transportation or inventory control
- Perform all duties related to repackaging of damaged (or other) product as business needs arise.
- Sort damaged product and either dispose of or repackage into good product per guidelines.
- Organize and maintain adequate inventory of vitals
- Communicate business needs with supervisor(s) as necessary.
- Accurately complete all required paperwork.
- Occasionally utilize hand tools and equipment
- Periodically handle product weight up to 50 pounds
Starting wage $15.00 per hour. Georgia-Pacific also offers a competitive benefit package including healthcare, dental, 401(k), paid vacations and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
To apply go to www.gp.com/careers. Scroll down and click on "Search for Careers Here". In the field labeled "Keyword, location or job ID, enter 053011 and follow the directions to complete a profile and answer all assessment questions. Please do not contact us directly.