GIS/RF Engineer at Global Technology Associates
Posted in Architecture 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Washington, Washington DC
GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Perform point-to-multipoint propagation modeling
- Perform ArcGIS batch processing and shapefile generation
- Conduct QA RF/ArgGIS outputs generated by third party
- Responsible for documentation and report generation
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in RF Engineering
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.
See Job Description