Lieutenant - Security Supervisor at MVM, Inc.
Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
TITLE: Lieutenant – Security Supervisor
LOCATION: Baltimore, MD
DURATION: Full Time - Monday - Friday 1:30 pm - 9:30 pm
SCHEDULE: Must be flexible to work holidays, weekends and multiple shift options
MVM, Inc. is seeking qualified Lieutenant – Security Supervisor dedicated to patrol our clients property to ensure security of guest, building and premises in a structured regimen, with emergency response capabilities. Candidates must be available to work evenings, nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Essential Function & Responsibilities:
In order to accomplish the required functions associated with this job, the Lieutenant shall be able to perform the duties detailed below in accordance with policies and procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), emergency/contingency plans, and the Contract.
- Trains, schedules, and supervises the Officers.
- Implements established security protocols, processes and procedures governing access control, vehicle and personal inspections, and related functions through the direct supervision of the Officers to which they are assigned.
- Generates and maintains security related control documents, forms, logs, and reports.
- This position has the authority to deny access to a security controlled facility, and deny the removal of property.
- Initiate the evacuation of a security controlled post/facility if in his or her judgment the action is warranted and appropriate.
- Implement disciplinary action in accordance with the Security Force Disciplinary Guidelines. The Lieutenant also possesses all authority (at supervisor level) as provided by MVM policies and procedures as well as the Uniformed Security Force written policies, procedures and orders.
- Resolve security-related problems, questions, or other security related activities.
- Conduct security patrols and access control functions as directed.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a supervisor in the security/law-enforcement/military field whose duties and responsibilities included security and safety (including fire) training, initiating disciplinary actions and preparing written reports and documents.
- Must pass speaking, reading, writing, and computer literacy tests
- Must pass and maintain all required training, certifications, and licensing
- Must be able to speak, read, write and effectively communicate in English under normal and stressful conditions
- Able to withstand the physical demands of the position and be capable of responding quickly in an emergency situation.
- Available to work evenings, nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- Strong customer service skills
Applicants selected may be subjected to a Government background investigation and may be required to meet the following conditions of employment:
- A favorable credit check for all cleared positions
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Successfully passing a background investigation
- Successfully passing a medical and drug screen
MVM offers a competitive benefits package, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
Due to the high volume of applications received, the Recruiting Department will contact you directly, should you be selected to advance in our recruitment process.
For more information about the company please visit our website at www.mvminc.com
MVM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.