Associate, Marketing Services at Prudential
Posted in Real Estate 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Madison, New Jersey
PGIM Real Estate is the global real estate investment business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU). Redefining the real estate investing landscape since 1970, PGIM Real Estate has professionals in 18 cities in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific with deep local knowledge and expertise, and gross assets under management of $69.0 billion ($50.5 billion net) as of September 30, 2017
PGIM Real Estate’s tenured team offers to its global client base a broad range of real estate investment vehicles that span the risk-return spectrum across core, core plus, value-add, debt, securities, and specialized investment strategies. For more information, please visit http://www.pgimrealestate.com.
PGIM Real Estate’s U.S. Investor Services Group, which is comprised of Client Services and Marketing Services teams, partners with business development, portfolio management, fund accounting, senior management and other groups to provide our clients, their consultants, and prospective clients with best-in-class client service, marketing materials, proposals for new business, and accurate and timely information and analysis that is transparent and easy to interpret.
The Marketing Services team is seeking an Associate for our Marketing Services group based in Madison, NJ. This position will be a part of a team that develops, enhances, and produces marketing materials to help our sales and portfolio management teams communicate strategies to our existing and prospective investors. Additionally, this individual will work closely with the portfolio management team of our U.S. core fund to market and position the fund.
The position provides the opportunity to interact regularly with various partners across different parts of the organization (business development, marketing communications, research, finance, operations, portfolio management, risk, compliance and technology) as well as senior management of PGIM Real Estate. In addition, the individual will be able to help shape and grow the capabilities of the marketing services team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and update standard, quarterly and ad hoc materials (using Microsoft and Adobe programs).
- Create, format and layout presentations, one-pagers, brochures, reports, proposals, fund documents, in alignment with PGIM Real Estate’s brand standards. Ensure they are visually appealing, using knowledge of design principals and software
- Provide design support to enhance marketing materials across the platform.
- Work with an external vendor to produce quarterly reports for our U.S. funds.
- Support the portfolio management team of our core fund to develop and enhance marketing materials and presentations.
- Help create content for marketing materials.
- Handle communication and coordination of daily marketing presentation activities
- Handle production and mailing of marketing materials.
- Assist with the coordination and production of investor webcasts.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong design and typography skills; attention to detail is a must.
- Knowledge of file type differences and print ready file setup.
- Minimum 2-5 years of financial services industry experience, ideally in commercial real estate, or in institutional investment management.
- Tech savvy; ability to learn new systems and software quickly.
- Proactive and adept in working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects.
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
- A high degree of professionalism, strong work ethic, relationship building and customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate comfortably/effectively with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Positive, "can-do" approach to work and self-motivating.
- Discretion required in handling highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed.
- Provide digital portfolio to demonstrate proficiencies and skills in both Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign.
Any applicant selected for this position will be required to submit to an extensive background screening and a credit check. Failure to comply will eliminate an applicant from consideration for this position. Any negative information obtained as a result of the background screening may result in the disqualification of the applicant from this and any other position in Prudential.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Prudential is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce.