Digital Content Writer (E-mail) at Franklin Templeton Investments
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: rancho cordova, California
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
What is the Digital Communications group responsible for?
As part of Advisory Marketing Services, the Digital Communications team is responsible for email campaigns and programs sent to financial professionals. This includes providing context about market events, highlighting investment opportunities, and delivering updates on product strategy and performance.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Digital Content Writer?
The digital content writer prepares creative and engaging copy to be used primarily in email marketing campaigns and programs. The digital content writer works closely with marketers and other stakeholders to understand the goals and objectives for various communications, and uses that background information to develop persuasive messages. In addition, the digital content writer coordinates the electronic routing and approval of their copy, and serves as a proofreader and reviewer.
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, English, or marketing
- 5+ years of experience marketing copywriting, preferably for email
- Ability to write concise, compelling, promotional copy
- Organization and project management skills
- Experience using MS Office products, particularly MS Word
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat
- Familiarity with A/B testing concepts and experience writing multiple versions of a message to be used for testing
- Understanding of email marketing best practices, particularly in a B2B and/or B2B2C environment
- Background in financial services or other regulated industry preferred
- Experience working as part of a distributed international team a plus
- Experience using a marketing operations platform such as Aprimo is a plus
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS is a plus
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
- Onsite fitness center and recreation center
- Onsite cafeteria
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people, and see what it means to say, “I AM Franklin Templeton”.
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.