Account Developer - Large Store at Coca-Cola Bottling Company
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Salisbury, Maryland
The Account Developer serves as the primary contact between our large or small store managers / store owners. The position is responsible for exceptional customer relationships that are both befitting of the Coca-Cola brand and promote the needed trust to result in increased business through value added placements and sales in Salisbury, MD and surrounding areas.
- Educate and excite customers about our leading portfolio of beverages
- Consultative selling - analyze and understand our customer needs and trends to help them grow their profitability and our own resulting success by using our proprietary data to match and leverage brands with the specific account consumer demographics
- Sell incremental displays, equipment placements and promotional programs
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels, company assets and promotional ad signage (point of sale) and displays
- Ensure each account meets Company merchandising standards, determine stores’ product needs and transmit appropriate replenishment orders
- Communicate and collaborate account activities to appropriate business partners
- Utilize sales force automation tools
- Transport, replace and maintain point of sale advertising as appropriate for each account
- 1+ year relevant business to business sales experience is preferred (which might include Food and Beverage or Retail).
- Passionate, values oriented, resourceful and motivated to learn
- Professional proven communication and interpersonal problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail with excellent planning and organization skills
- Ability to serve multiple customer accounts concurrently with excellence
- Analytical and naturally curious to question the status quo
- Proficient computer application skills
- Strong stamina and the ability to lift, bend, reach kneel and merchandise product. Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
- BS/BA Degree (or equivalent) is preferred
Great Brand. Strong Values. Passionate People.
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer
Key words: Convenience; Sales; Management; Marketing; Delivery
See Job Description