Human Resources Generalist at XPO Logistics Supply Chain Inc
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Pataskala, Ohio
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we know that a motivated and engaged workforce is critical to our success. As the Human Resources Generalist, you will provide support for the full scope of human resources activities including staffing, training and development, compensation and benefits administration, project management, employee relations, employment laws and regulations, health and safety, and maintaining a union-free work environment.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Work closely with the operations team providing counsel and guidance regarding policies, procedures, and state and federal regulatory compliance requirements; keep management and operations informed of internal and external HR developments that may impact overall effectiveness
- Facilitate new hire orientation and ensure a positive onboarding experience
- Guide managers and supervisors in appropriate and fair human resources practices; assist supervisors with performance management, including delivery of disciplinary action for hourly employees
- Maintain associate personnel files, ensure documents and manuals are kept current, accurate, confidential, and in compliance with company policies and government regulations
- Partner with leave administrator and management team to effectively administer and track leave programs including short-term disability, worker’s compensation, FMLA, and personal leaves
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of HR experience in the areas of salary HRIS administration, HR Management, benefit administration, payroll, and employee relations
- Ability to implement and utilize HR metrics to measure performance
- Experience working in HRIS, time and attendance systems, and Microsoft Office Suite
It’d be great if you also have:
- Professional HR certification
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.