Part Time HR Employee Support Specialist at Koch Business Solutions, LP
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Who are we? Watch to find out!
This position is Part Time and will average about 25 hours a week.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Responding to inquiries received by the HR Service Center (Both Calls and Cases) in a timely and customer-focused manner
- Performing research as necessary to address employees’ inquiries and concerns.
- Process employee life cycle transactions in SAP to include benefits enrollments, qualified status changes, payroll changes, personal information updates and terminations.
- Anticipating the needs of our customers, satisfying those needs and educating the customer as needed to avoid future problems.
- Building and maintaining internal and external relationships with local, division, corporate HR, back office contacts, and customers
- Effectively working with 3rd party vendors and other KBS internal departments to efficiently resolve issues on behalf of the customer
- Identifying, recommending and owning process improvements
- Maintaining confidences and sensitive information
- Exemplifying that clear communication, organization, and timeliness
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Willing and able to work approximately 5 hours a day, M-F specifically during peak times
- Associate's degree OR completed 2 years of college
- Experience using MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Collaborative team player
A minimum of 6 months previous work experience providing service directly to customers.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience in an HR Call Center/HR Service Center
- SAP experience
- Experience in a Health & Welfare vendor environment
Experience in payroll
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about KBS?
Koch Business Solutions (KBS) is the global problem-solver of business needs for Koch Industries. Here, you have the ability to lay the groundwork for amazing innovations. Be one of Koch's 100,000 employees in nearly 60 countries helping to make products for better food, clothing, technology and other necessities for people around the world. Discovering solutions for employees in nearly 60 countries means KBS has a global presence. Along with main locations in North America, Europe and Asia, many KBS employees work remotely from other sites worldwide.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf