Customer Service Team Member - Alpharetta, GA at The Coca-Cola Company
Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Alpharetta, Georgia
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Position Overview:The Customer Service associate will be responsible for order management, reporting, order strategy execution, and issue resolution.
Function Specific Activities:
This will be performed through ensuring successful order fulfillment by acting as a liaison between the customer, production facilities, demand groups and regional customer service teams, utilizing reporting tools, making informed and data-driven assumptions for all of the variables involved
- Provides single point of contact for Customers. Responsible for receiving phone calls and emails from customers or internal stakeholders and entering them into the Inquiry Database. Customer issues and resolutions must be captured and documented correctly.
- Responsible for working with appropriate CCNA stakeholders in Product Supply System to resolve issues and provide resolution to customers.
- Utilizes SAP system daily to create orders for non-trade customers by analyzing SKU level statistics including: current inventory levels, forecasts, pending order quantities, seasonality of an item, sales history, and promotional events.
- Provide direction to production facilities in resolving product shortages and procedural issues to meet our goal of 95% on-time and in-full.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting to customers for open order reports.
Understand performance metrics and improve quality, speed, and capabilities to meet or exceed goals
- Strong customer service, problem solving, issue resolution, and communication skills
- Building collaborative relationships with Product Supply System operational staff
- Knowledge of CCNA, PSS, Order Management, and Customer Services processes and systems
- Sense of urgency, detail oriented, and able to provide clear and thorough documentation in the Inquiry Database
- People in this organization can work from home or in various US and Canada offices, so they must be able to operate independently with minimal daily supervision
Systems used: SAP, SAP IC Inquiry Database, Micro-soft office and knowledge of Pivot Tables, Soft Phone, Nice, SharePoint Knowledge Management
Type of activities managed
- Expedited Orders
- Customer Order Change Request
- Customer Pick Up
- Transportation Issues
- Dock Cuts
- Combining two or more orders to ship together
- General Product Information
- Over, short and damaged process
- Transportation Method Change
- Duplicate, missing, or incorrect orders
DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential
Job Requirements:Type of activities managed
Customer Order Change Request
Customer Pick Up
Combining two or more orders to ship together
General Product Information
Over, short and damaged process
Transportation Method Change
Duplicate, missing, or incorrect orders
Years of Experience:2-3 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.