Production Technician II - Kapolei, HI at The Coca-Cola Company
Posted in Manufacturing 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Ewa Beach, Hawaii
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:
Position Overview:To properly clean, fill, seal and label beverage containers on various production lines for shipment. To ensure quality, weight and labeling of product containers. To load/unload packaged goods, raw materials and concentrates onto trailers. To blend and manufacture finished product from raw materials. To perform job responsibilities in compliance with Company, State and Federal regulatory agency requirements.
Function Specific Activities:
Follows established procedures and guidelines to manufacture the organization’s products according to production specifications and schedules; operates machines and production equipment safely and in accordance with instructions; monitors the quality of output to identify, discard or re-manufacture faulty products; maintains accurate daily production records. Individual contributor that works under limited supervision; applies subject matter knowledge; requires capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge.
Production Technicians responsibilities include:
- Set up production lines.
- Load/unload, wash, fill, seal and label containers/packaging.
- Continuously inspect packages and containers.
- Oversee the quality, weight and labeling of product containers.
- Drive forklift and operate various lines/functions on line as required.
- Perform computer transactions (packaging functions in SAP).
- Lift and stack heavy boxes
- Transport containers, pails and boxes, as well as contents in containers, pails and boxes
- Perform inventory cycle counts of finished product and raw materials.
- Perform sanitation/cleaning as required and needed.
- Mixing responsibilities include:
- Accurate weighing/inspection of ingredients
- Monitor mixing systems.
- Administration of process verification/production information, sanitation of mixing tanks/processes, adjustments of batches as required and general knowledge of all process equipment used in production.
- Transfer syrup to bulk tankers.
- Drive forklift.
- Rotate inventory (FIFO) to minimize shelf life issues.
- Prioritize mixing schedule for production and operational efficiency.
Shipping responsibilities include:
- Route all outgoing shipments through various means of transportation following standard procedures.
- Prioritize workload and expedites as required to ensure on time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Insure that loads are properly secured in accordance with DOT and Company requirements.
- Monitor inventory of shipping supplies and notifies supervisor when reorder is required.
- Perform computer transactions (shipping functions in SAP).
- Operates fork truck, door plate and other equipment in shipping area as required.
- Continuously monitors the process, ensuring that products are distributed in a timely manner.
- Fills in at various positions when needed.
- Works closely with production line operators to ensure product availability.
- Complete necessary bills of lading or air bills.
• Fills in on any lines and tasks when needed
• Handle all other administrative details for receipt, shipment and replenishment of product and materials.
All positions require ability to focus, handle stress, and work well in team based environment,
as well as individual accountability. Must be able to work in hot and humid environment. All positions
may involve tasks that may require standing for long periods of time, and may include repetitive tasks.
DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential
Years of Experience:1-2 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.